Monday, September 23, 2019

New Giardini-COMP (NOT ENOUGH ENTRIES)

Happy First Day of Fall!
Today's release is Giardini. I know a lot of y'all aren't big fans of decor, but you know I am! And this collection is very beautiful. It's two floors. I'm not sure why there had to be clothing items instead of more decor but, there they are.

I really love the garden items and the pumpkin, though I would have enjoyed more of a variety of pumpkin sizes and colors. It would be fun to make a pumpkin patch. Only one starcoin item, a hanger of all things. I think I want almost everything. What do y'all think?

COMP:
-Create the perfect Fall room, outside/inside, whatever you like
-Ends Monday September 30
-Minimum 10 entries
-Win 50 sd

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig