Saturday, September 28, 2019

Cycle 3: Judging Sign-Ups!


Hi everyone!
There has been a little time since the last cycle ended and now I'm starting to prep things for the next one!

I want this next cycle to just be for SMW and that will include having Judges that come here from here! I'm looking for about 4 or 5 judges! I understand that people become busy and may not be able to grade certain weeks. Because of this, Judges will be paid 40SD per task they grade. You can choose to receive your payments per task or once the cycle is over!

The plan is to start this Cycle the week of October 13th and for it to go into the beginning of December! 

I want to get an idea of how judges will grade and give feedback before choosing people. Those of you who are interested, I would like for you to grade the following task (A previous one from Task 1) completed by me and send feedback to my email alexboookay@gmail.com.

Task: Real Life Brand
The task is to create three different looks inspired by a real life brand. The goal is to not use actual pieces from the brand nor is it to completely copy the look. Your looks should include pieces that  represent trends found within the collection. You must create three different looks and include your inspo pictures. 

You must include: 3 outfits, the brand and season of the collection chosen and a name for the collection.

Point Breakdown: 5 Points per outfit (is the outfit cohesive, is it full, does it include trends found in the outfit), 5 points for including inspiration pics, and 5 points for following instructions. 

Entry for Grading
My collection is inspired by the Zuhair Murad collection. In doing each outfit I wanted to focus on including the vibrant tones in each outfits.  Below is my inspo pictures!



With all of the information above, I want you to grade my entry and provide feedback. The goal with feedback is provide constructive criticism as well as suggestions on what could be done differently. In grading, it may be useful for you to provide a breakdown of each of the grades. Example: 3.5 points for outfit 1, 2.5 points for outfit 2, 4.25 for outfit 3 etc. 

Email your submissions to me at: alexboookay@gmail.com with your Stardoll username  This will close October 13th, at 11:59pm EST!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig