Friday, September 27, 2019

ANTIDOTE RELEASE + COMP

Note: I will be catching up on comps and prize payouts this weekend/early next week.

To start your weekend off right (broke), we have a new Antidote release today! I actually didn't go crazy for once and impulse buy everything in the store (yay me!). Well... I guess I should say that it was partially because my stardoll funds are low (I don't want to buy anymore rn plus I've been spending that money elsewhere shhhhh!) and partially because some things were just meh to me.

UPDATE: I went back :(

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this new collection? What did you buy?


Prices range from 43sd - 99sd before discount.

There is also an Off-White inspired coat that I only see in catalog




Style 1 main clothing item (not accessory) from this release and post the pic in comments.

WIN 50sd

~Min 10 entries
~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~Can be created in Starplaza
~Ends Friday Oct 4, 2019


REAL VERSIONS
Thanks Lula, hanalamu and Scarpin

Versace top and pants
Thumbnail

Amimono Horinouchi Siouxsie Sioux sweater
Thumbnail

Louis Vuitton duffle bag

Burberry coat and hoodie


Dion Lee dog clip belt, bags, boots, dress, bralette, sweater and shorts
Leather Goods  | DOG CLIP BELTAccessories | APEX BAG CROSS BODY

Off-White bag and coat
Thumbnail

Miu Miu glasses
Miu Miu MU 57US Silver/Silver image 1

Barragan dress
Thumbnail

Demobaza mahatma hood
Thumbnail

Zimmerman top and pants
Thumbnail

Alexander McQueen corset belt
ThumbnailThumbnail

Garreth Pugh jacket
Thumbnail

Balenciaga jacket
Thumbnail
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig