Thursday, June 21, 2018

HB VINYL JACKET POLL

Hey dolls, apologies for the delay. Wanted to get this up sooner but my devices weren't cooperating for the poll until now.

Please vote for your top 3.
Poll closes in 2 days with winner gifted on Sunday so please make sure its on your wishlist. People that own the jacket were excluded since I want to give to those that don't have it a good chance.

For reference not all entries were complete. I did ask for you to please write where you would wear it to. The best answer will win a jacket and I will persoanlly choose that.

Future reference please read entire post and comp guidelines otherwise your entry will not be counted. Anyone can make an outfit, but I want to get to know everyone and I'll always include a question with my comps.


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig