Tuesday, February 6, 2018

HotBuys Monse Inspired Checked Pants released

Hello dolls! First of all, I would like to introduce myself. Some of you already know me, but for the others, I'm JudyellaFairy (Judit/Judy - as you like it ;) ). I'm a new writer here, to help out and keep the blog active along with the other writers. I hope you'll countine having fun here, and enjoy your stay at the blog.



Another good news is that the HotBuys Monse Inspired Checked Pants were released. It costs 23sds and can be found at IT GIRLS. Check out the real live version of it at the Inspired by blog.I'm not really the fan of these pants, but here is my quick styling of it:



What are you opinions? Do you like the pants?

Show me how you wear it! ;)





Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig