Monday, July 5, 2010

Stardoll Summer Camp

A new Campaign is on Stardoll and is ONLY for USA, here are some info about it.
Stardoll Summer Camp is all about fun and fashion! In the first ever Stardoll Design Challenge, a select group of lucky girls will be chosen to compete in our "I Heart Stardoll" t-shirt design challenge. Girls will enter our Pink Tent as their work station, in a race against the clock to make a plain tee into a fashion masterpiece. Designs will be judged by the performing artists at the rock concert that culminates the day. Winners will be called on stage where they will win instant fame throughout the camp and on Stardoll, plus receive a super cool prize package!
The tour has in it also a few singers and also Moxie Girls new brand, Moxie Teens and looks like it will be a hit for Stardoll, will it be?

Also the Moxie Teens dolls have now bee released in the USA. See below.
Share:

20 comments

Dei said...

That is the weirdest thing ever since I first saw the Stardoll commercial..

O.o

Miss_LolitaF said...

I think that too Dei, it really suprises me.

Maddy/maddy65 said...

That's weird :/

Imsub said...

Odd. They don't even have it in my state. I haven't even heared of those 'popular singers'! Even though its weird, I'm oddly curious..

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

I totally agree with you Imsub, it might be "interesting" to go, but they dont have it in my state. I've never heard of the singers either...

Anonymous said...

Cody Simpson is the 'Australian Justin Bieber.'Apparently,he is really good.

cheerleader2648 said...

They are only in NJ, and NY, not Ohio:( the only singer I know is Cody Simpson:)

Wenqi said...

the moxie dolls have some really cute stuff! i hope they'll sell it in starplaza like last time

nicole24-7 said...

Interesting :o
It sounds pretty cool, i guess, but I wouldn't take part :/

Eva said...

I kind of don't get the camp thing (it's gonna be like real?), but I love the blond Moxie doll. :) I'm not even from the US anyways.

BershkaGirl601 said...

I don't really understand.

Mailgirl101 said...

Really weird, I so agree with Dei;

Ruth said...

I wish they would release the Moxie doll clothes :]

FatimaaaaaL said...

Wierd!

No-one in particular said...

Strange...aren`t the clothes being released? :O

Lea said...

I like Melrose doll!!

Cherri Blossom said...

this is so weird!

Anonymous said...

only USA ?! :S
I won't even bother to read the whole text :(

oh well :)

l0nelly said...

mmmmmmmmmm

??!!!

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

I never liked the Moxie Girls... :/ But it's good for Non-SS, for clothes and stuff.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig