Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Free Monster High Blazer! Free swimsuit and Poster!







To get the Free Monster High Blazer:



Go to myproxy.ca or webwarper.net

In the blank box paste this in:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=156

Hit enter and log in then wait for the page to load.
Log out and return to real Stardoll it should be in your suite.

FREE GOLD SWIMSUIT AND POSTER

 
If you’re not..
1) Use a Polish proxy server such as: www.ukryj.info
2) Copy and paste this link into the blank URL box:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=473
3) Hit go or press enter on the keyboard.
4) Log into Stardoll
5) Change the link in the proxy server to:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=473
and press go again. Wait for the new page to load.
-
Close the proxy server and go back to stardoll as usual.
-
They will be in your suite.

Credit TSI

xoxo
-Alice2078
Share:

24 comments

Anonymous said...

I don't like it :\

No-one in particular said...

Thanks, but I don`t really like it ;|

Anonymous said...

I like it! It's very nice :)

Anonymous said...

I <3 it :O
Thank you so much :*

GothRibbon

Mailgirl101 said...

I love monster high! Thanks alot! :)

FatimaaaaaL said...

thanx!
but the proxies dont work for me :(

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Wenqi said...

cool! im gonna go get it right now!

Maggie said...

It's not that great, but it's free so whatever :P
And you don't have to go through all the trouble with proxies, it's actually on the front page of Stardoll, there's a little box thing that says "Watch a video to get a Gift from Monster High!"

Blahm3 said...

Not my style :)

belen4 said...

Cool! Dont Like it! but still its free! hehe!

Filippa86 said...

I'm happy, I left you a message in chat to let you know! xoxo Vanessa/Filippa86

Maddy/maddy65 said...

It's okay, thanks(:

Filippa86 said...

Although I don't like blazers, I must say that this is easily matched and nice to wear! xoxo Vanessa/Filippa86

P.S: Look Lespecs spoilers!!!

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

I dont like it xD

Cherri Blossom said...

thxs

Me said...

Thanks a loot.

Karo26424 said...

I don't like.

Lea said...

Thanx, I like it..

Hepyo said...

That's cool thank you !!

Anastasia Green said...

i dont like it very much ..but tnx anyway:D

..g_natty

l0nelly said...

I like it

thanx

nicole24-7 said...

It's not great, but thanks! :)

lil.stargurl said...

very casual:)

diita_meow_ said...

Thank you so much! :]*

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig