Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Callie's Picks No.34 - Moves Like Jagger


The 34th edition of Callie's Picks has arrived to Starplaza. It's inspired by 70s fashion "with gorgeous flowing dresses and hippie chic accessories" - according to Callie. Prices range from 5 to 17 stardollars and there are three starcoin items (jeans, basics bag and necklace). As always, few items which were originally for coins are now released for stardollars, including the super wanted tan pleather platforms.



Most of these items look like old graphics, and I must admit that I haven't seen many of them before. I'm not sure how I personally feel about this collection. I'll probably get the tan plats after all (since I had no luck in winning them on The Vote or finding them in the bazaar) and the Beatrix bag (which is if I remember right, wanted as well).
What about you? Do you like this new collection? Will you buy anything?
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig