Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Stardoll Lottery - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!



Hello SMW readers! I'm sure most of you know about the Stardoll Lottery this blog will present! Jenna has made a post about the lottery as well as putting the logo on top of this blog. I would like to say thanks to Jenna for letting me write on this blog as well as giving us tips and suggestions, and credit to Carleit who came up with the idea. 

The prizes for this week's lottery are:

SS - $1,000sd!
NON SS - Two $300sd superstar codes!

So, as you can tell, we have some pretty great prizes!
Here are some questions with answers (If you have a specific question and don't feel like looking for it.. press CTRL and F and type in your question to find what you're looking for.):


1. How much are tickets?

Tickets are now only 5 stardollars each!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. How many tickets can I buy?

You can only buy a maximum of 5 tickets each lottery.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Why can I only buy 5 tickets?

You can only buy 5 tickets because some members of 
stardoll are less fortunate. It's not fair that they buy about 2 tickets, and you
buy 100 tickets. There will be a clear winner. We just want everything to be fair and just. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. How do I join the lottery/buy tickets?

To join the lottery you must be apart of this blog. 
It will help to also join the official Stardoll
Lottery blog. 

Then you go into STARDOLL-LOTTO'S guest book and ask for how many tickets you want. 

Our shirts;
 
TSL one is new to the lottery account!

This week only, you can also go to JENNAROX4EVA's guest book.  Jenna (Emorox4eva) has created a number of lotto items that are also being sold in exchange for lottery tickets. 


We will put the stardoll lottery item for stardollars depending on how much tickets you want. (EX. If you want 5 tickets, we put something up for 25 stardollars since tickets are 5 stardollars each.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Is the shirt for the lottery always going to be the same? 

We've had a few questions along with insults on the shirt. No, the shirt
will not be the same. We are always working on a new pattern/design for our lottery. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Do we only win stardollars/ss codes in the lottery?

No, we do not only give out stardollars and ss codes, we will also be giving out
rares to SS, and NON SS with over 500 starpoints.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Can I ask for tickets in your main account's guestbooks? Why or why not?

No you cannot buy tickets in our main account's guestbooks. We want you all to 
buy tickets in our official stardoll lottery account (stardoll-lotto) or at Jennarox4eva (this week only). In the future it will be only the Stardoll-Lotto account and this is because with 3 people on different accounts working on the lottery, things turn into a hassle. So, PLEASE do not ask for tickets in our main account's guestbooks! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Do you have any other stardoll lottery accounts?

No, we do not. Stardoll-Lotto is the only one we have. If there are 
others claiming to be apart of the lottery, or claiming to be us they are 100% lying to you. Be careful!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. When do the lotteries start?

The lotteries start every Wednesday. The lottery will be a weekly thing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. When does the lottery end? When is the winner going to be announced?

The lotteries end on Sunday, and the winners are announced on Monday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. How do we know that the winner has been announced?

We will post updates on SMW and the stardoll lottery blog. Carleit will also be posting on this blog Sunday to let everyone know it is the last day to purchase tickets.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
12. How does this lottery work?

Carleit, Jenna, and I will keep track of your names and how many
tickets you have purchased. Your names will be entered in 'The Magic Hat' depending on how many tickets you buy. (EX: Lets say you bought 5 tickets, your name will be entered 5 times.) We will then put the magic hat to work and we get our random winner. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
13. How long does the winner have to contact you?

The winner has 24 hours to contact us at Stardoll-Lotto. If for any reason you
need us to hold your prize, you must tell us and your prize will be reserved.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14. Do you make lotteries for other blogs? Can I be apart of the lottery?

Sorry, but we don't and no you can't. The lottery is exclusive for SMW, but we do sponsor blogs! Become a media partner of TSL!

* SS upgrades my require access. It will be done by Jenna, so have confidence in your safety :) *
* Prizes may sometimes require up to 2 weeks to be given out to RL schedules. Please be patient. Thanks *

That's all the questions with answers I have for you guys! 
Have anymore questions? Let me know in the comments or in my guestbook at:
Larsa_Gurl


LINKS:



Sorry for this post being long! (;
We hope you buy tickets!
(Yeah, that's right! We are selling tickets now on the Stardoll Lottery Account-- Stardoll-Lotto! Hurry and purchase via guestbook.)

Update: Remember if you want to be media partners with TSL, let me know in my guestbook! We'd love to sponsor you!

Share:

81 comments

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Nice. :DDD

Harsh26 said...

:(( Missed by one comment. But nice, i love the idea

Jessika Julieth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
daloita said...

Good questions, and thanks for answering xD there are things you do not know or understand! :)

♥ Cata.marquesa said...

Is a great idea!Thanks for the explanation :) I'll get some tickets! Btw is a very good prize ♥

allyguapa said...

GREAT!! I`LL BUY THE TICKETS AND CROSS MY FINGERS.LOL

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

Love this lottery idea!

Fluzzard said...

I really like the idea. ; )

Mary said...

I love the idea of this lottery.
Im totally in :D

XOXO

Maja/emolein12 said...

omg :O awesmome idea (:

iloveanimals28 said...

Yay! I am entering and I SO want to be a media partner :D Any requirements?

rosirosiful said...

you actually answered all my questions :}
I think I'll be entering by the next week

Jane said...

Nice.

Anonymous said...

i swear non-ss cnt buy designs, or can they?

LouiseBabeh said...

It confuses me a little, but I'll get it.

Miss M said...

Nice :) x

Qwerty said...

I like this idea!

Jaina said...

Thanks for answering all the questions (really need some of the answers).
So now I go and buy a ticket ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'll buy 1 ticket just to start xD

Mihaela said...

This is PERFECT!

Rayko said...

Great.:] Can't wait to see who wins.:"D

vennesa4eva said...

I still dont get how to buy the tickets because the things arent acutally in the bazaar i said iwanted on ticket in the gb but how do i acutally buy it?

Fairydew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fairydew said...

Nicee :D

disco_2 said...

this is a really good idea, im in! XD

Nalco said...

THe idea is very good, why not?
But for me, I won't buy those kind of designs for tickets.

Anonymous said...

im in!!

Hepyo said...

i wish i could join, but maybe some day i'll XD

Lemy100 said...

okay :) thanks for the details. I'm sooo in!

Unknown said...

I really love this idea. :D I already sent you a message in your GB for tickets. I can't wait for you to let me know I can buy the shirt and then for the day when you'll anonnounce the winner. ;)
Good luck to everyone who enters!! :D

andreea9120 said...

I think I'm going to buy one next week

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

I don't understand what should I do here :-?

alex_brate said...

Well...if i buy 5 tickets....when will LOtto be...
WHen is that??
Because I don't reeely undertsand all

Anonymous said...

This will be amazing (:

_JolieAnn_ said...

great i love this idea :) its so exciting :)

-zoeyspark said...

Hnmm I'll enter with my P&E lol

supperstarvanni said...

Maybe i'll buy a ticket! :) But this sound AWESOME!

RobynisDreaming said...

This was so well emplained and its good to hear from you Larsa after you stopped writing for vivaghandoora!...

Tammy_01 said...

Thanks... this helps a lot!!

AbiiBabeh..x said...

clears a lot up :)

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

Okay , i write in this acc that i want 5tickets .What i must do now ?!

-Anilavi

xXCO-COXx said...

ooh awesome! gonna get mine soon :) xxx

Jane said...

Maybe buying one ticket.

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Might buy a ticket if I have enough stardollars. ;-)

Daisy April Smith said...

Awesome! I'm gonna be a couple tickets. ;D

CL3M3 said...

I bought 5 tickets

AlphaRhea said...

Oh I very want to buy tickets becuzz i luv this idea of lottery ^^ but i don't have either money so i can't buy =(

Kitty Skrillex said...

i dont know will i join...:) if i feel lucky.

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness- Will be buying tickets :D

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

This is cool..I'm defo in xD

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

Excited!

Unknown said...

@iloveanimals28: Nope, no requirements for media partners!

@MissCeaaria: NON SS with over 500 sp can buy in the Starbazaar, remember?

@vennesa4eva: You ASK for tickets in Stardoll-Lotto's GB.

Carleit said...

@Iloveanimals28 There are no requirements to be our media partner. What is your blogs name? Contact me, carleit, in via guestbook.
@MissCeeara Non-ss with over 500 starpoints can buy anything in the bazaar.
@vennesa4eva If you are planning on buying a "ticket" the way you purchase it is through bazaar. You purchase the official Stardoll lotto shirt from the official Stardoll-lotto account. The shirt is basically your ticket.

Anonymous said...

I like this idea :D

Prizla Stardoll said...

I'm Prizla! I'll buy 5 tickets... :)

Jasmine1223♥ said...

Okay, buy two tickets (it is the time that Priam articipation a contest, the blog is very nice!

Invalid said...

Cool ! I like the bag designs ! :D

Laurita_005 said...

Amazing idea!

Unknown said...

Nice ;*

MissLaiunia

Unknown said...

Please, DO NOT ask for tickets here!
Ask for them in JENNAROX4EVA'S guestbook or, Stardoll-Lotto 's guestbook!

natasha-rox286 said...

Nice
i might participate next time

Tina said...

I'll buy some(:

Chloee :D said...

I don't have over 500sd's but I want to enter. Is there any way I can?

An.Ch.iE said...

OMG I can't wait to see who the winner is!

Unknown said...

This is a Brilliant Idea :) But i dont enter because i never win lol.
Well you think about it. To get your money back you will need about 200 people to enter.
So i have a 1 in 200 chance of winning. 1 person will win but again 1 in 200 !

Pamplesorbet said...

It's a really good idea!!! Can't wait to know the winner's name =D

Rhona / rhonacrowley said...

Is there any lotto this week? :/

panddass said...

Goonnaa buy one tomoz .. :)

GoldenHeart Threads said...

So...whats going on with the lottery and JENNAROX4EVA! No one is responding to any questions or requests. Please someone let us know whats up!

Leslyyy97 said...

there are no tickets? Please I want to buy one! :(

VanessaYou said...

What if you DONT have enough Starpoints to but a ticket?!

Ashley said...

cool(:

Anonymous said...

I love i hope i win i was hacked and lost all my 800 stardollors i saved

sioula10 said...

where is the stardoll-lotto;s guestbook/???can u give me the url

amanda said...

um how do you join this blog..sry i'm new at this

Sorry101 said...

Where do i post for a ticket??? Help, anyone? :]

imalittleteapot said...

i am soo gonna buy tickets xx

Anonymous said...

I need to win!!!!

Cami said...

I need to win!!!

Nia said...

i can't take a ticket =(

Nia said...

i can't find where i can take a ticket!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig