Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FEBRUARY HOT BUYS REVEALED



Stardoll has posted the group of hot buys for february. I have found a few on other sites, but have been unlucky with the others. If you can find any real life pics, please let me know. I know for the jaguar bag there is also one by Angel Jackson, but it does not look the same..so I'm not sure. :) Anyways, what do you think? I love the jaguar belt! Rawr!lol

Update: Thank you to whoever left the anonymous comment for the bow necklace pic :)

Release Dates:
Hot Buys Collar - Feb 2nd
Hot Buys Boots - Feb 3rd
Hot Buys Skirt - Feb 6th
Hot Buys Purple Cardigan - Feb 9th
Hot Buys Bag - Feb 13th
Hot Buys Leopard Cardigan - Feb 16th
Hot Buys Necklace - Feb 18th
Hot Buys Trousers - Feb 20th
Hot Buys Top - Feb23rd
Hot Buys Jaguar Belt - Feb 27th

Special thanks to Majonez who has done a great job finding both the bow necklace and the blue striped pants!

CREDITS:http://seenonstardoll.blogspot.com/
Share:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

the hot buys necklace:
http://www.asos.com/Disney/Disney-Gold-Pink-Oversized-Bow-Short-Necklace/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=476718&cid=1930&clr=Pink&sh=0

Claudia said...

I don't like these new HotBuys so much. But I love the belt.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Thank you for the bow necklace pic Anonymous. If you leave your name, I'll give you credit. :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig