Thursday, January 15, 2009

JANUARY COVER GIRL

This month's cover girl is KKIBY! I think she has a beautiful look! See below. She is a January Hot Buys Cover Girl. She will be manager & judge of the club for 1 month, Will go on my BFF list & win $50 or 5 interior gifts of choice. Be sure to stop by her uite & congratulate her!

BIOGRAPHY
Name:Cristine

Birthplace:Venice

Location: near Venice

Age:14

Gender: Female

I'm 100% Italian,but my grandma was half american.My mum is a doctor and she's from Rome but now I live in a small city near Venice.I've grew with the influences of American Vogue and Italian fashion.Now I'm 14 and my style is varied,I space between Zara,Replay,D&G t-shirt,Louis Vuitton bags,Gucci pumps and Dior sneakers and I love to buy them in Milan or in Rome.I don't think that brands are indispensable but they have more quality than Chinese clothes!I can speak English,Italian et un peu de Francais.In the future I'd like to be a Manager in the world of fahion in NY,infact I'll study hard to fulfil my wish.I've a dream:to take the quality,the luxury and the skill of the Italian designers in all the world.

DESIGNERS
I haven't one preferite designer,I like:Alexander Mcqueen,Alberta Ferretti, Marras,Yves Saint Laurent,Dolce&Gabbana,DNKY,Balenciaga,Anna Molinari for Blumarine,dsquared2,Versace,Valentino,Dior,Christian Lacroix, Chanel,BurberryPorsum,Chloè,EmporioArmani,Fendi,Givenchy, Gucci,Hermès,Roberto Cavalli,Prada,Moschino cheap and chic, Marni,Marc Jacobs,Jean Paul Gaultier,Jil Sander,Lanvin,Lacoste,Karl Lagerfeld, Richmond, John Galliano and lot more.
But I think that Versace is the best,Donatella is a goddess and if you wear a Versace dress you'll look a goddes.That's great.

CREDITS: KKIBY presentation,mdavies
Share:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

thank u very much!
my name is Kkiby^^

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig