Wednesday, June 7, 2023

#OotM - June 2023

 Now it's a tradition every first wednesday of the month we receive a new pack of Outfit of the Month, or simply #OotM.

In its 5th edition the chosen outfits were curated by members MarthaDiamond and megamashytik!


Megamashytik does an impressive work on her doll's social medias doing png clothes, some years ago she started the the @please_stardoll__ where she suggested great pieces for stardoll bring to the game, which they did in some past limited collection, now I'm happy that she got featured in this #OotM! She also have a tumblr where she post the separated png piece, in case you'd like to try some in your dolls. I liked every piece in this look but ig I won't be able to style the motorcycle corset...

From MarthaDiamond's outfit I loved the top, I was really hopping this to be chosen by Vulacano when I first saw it on instagram.The whole look is a yes for me, I think the hardest item for me to style will be the long denim skirt as i usually prefer the super mini skirts.

Like all other collections, the prices are very high, but ig we're all used to this overpricing nowadays.



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig