Saturday, April 29, 2023

This Week on Stardoll Nº38

 

The start of this week on Stardoll brought a new Velvet Orchid. It was a small collection, with a mix of neon and black colors.
 

The only item I liked from this release, at first, was the red corset, other look like items that were released before... I think it's time for Stardoll find new inspiration for the next releases.

For Wednesday, an unexpected release: a Stardoll feat. burlesque themed collection. I didn't knew that there were a World Burlesque Day, but thanks to this release now I know this date is celebrated on April 26.


I liked a lot of these items and was very surprised that they add a nipple cover, Stardoll have truly changed lol
It would be cool if they had add some of the Burlesque (2010) movie outfits as they once released some of them as freebies...

The last release of the week was Trails. Not one of my fav stores but there are for sure some interesting pieces (the pearl top necklace and straw top) in this new collection.


What was the best collection this week in your opinion? For me, it was the Stardoll feat. for sure, I already bought the items I liked from there in the same day, while I'm whaiting for a sale to buy things from the other ones





Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig