Saturday, April 8, 2023

This Week on Stardoll Nº36

 To start April releases in a good way, Stardoll prepared a new 9 to 5 atelier inspired collection. My fav items from this release aren't the fabrics or tailors but the fashion posters/drawings, I'm OBCESSED with them!



These 9 to 5 floors somehow made me remember of old stardoll items who used to suit this atelier theme as well but now I can't remember the brand, it would probably be suit shop? idk, pls let me know in the comments if you know which items I'm refeling to lol

A new month also means a new #OotM, this time we only had two choosen outfits.

Valentina_cox. all her outfit coasts 126sd
sunglasses and earcuff have bp and room versions, pants and jacket also have male version.


Aphelios all her outfit coasts 124sd
earring comes in both suite and bp version


Apparently the person responsible for scheduling the releases forgot that this week we celebrate Easter because the friday release looks like it wat put up in a total rush!
I feel like this Kitsch collection is been released every year, over and over again... A special shout out to the Hare Lamp that got a tan before being released here again.

I think that Stardoll needs to find some nice new items to get inspiration for next year Easter.

Btw, there's a Easter Quiz and in the description says we're getting a new Gift-o-Meter, but idk if it's true or they just copy/paste it from a past year post



Now I'd love to hear what are your toughts about the latest Stardoll releasses!







Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig