Friday, February 24, 2023

This Week on Stardoll Nº33

 The carnival weekend was gone when Stardoll decided to start the week with a Rio Chicas collection...

The items are kinda meh for me, as I don't like a lot this store aesthetic, the only items I liked was the hears bra, but I only bought it to take part of the Carnival 2023 - Photo Contest - Rio Chicas, you will be running for stardollars for submitting a photo wearing at least one item from the aforementioned store's recent collection. You also win the following freebies for entering this contest:

* we actually receive 3 gifts from this contest but I can't find the last one as I've +100 items in my main room it got lost :(

Talking about carnival comp, there's currently a Carnival Quiz 2023, where you can win freebies just for entering.

The problem is that the gifts are still in plaza, shoes from Pretty 'n Love and bikini  from Riviera, only the red tights that are no longer available but they used to be in Evil Panda. The freebies from the Rio contest are also items from plaza, if I'm not wrong the bag was also gifted last year in the carnival comp, they're living for recycled items.

Following the week we got an Epiphani release. I'm a person who loves to add jewelry and accessories to compose my looks, but this time Epiphani is a no for me... I probably buy one or two items from this collection if them go on sale some day.


For last, the friday release was a new Basics. A great opportunity to spend all the starcoins we've been saving. The store received 4 new floors and 5 color variations of each item.


It's not my favorite basics release but I kinda liked the coat, vest and boots and I might try some of the other items, as they're in sc.

According to the "last chance" add the Chanel tribute must been gone today but, as it's still in plaza, here's my list with some items I think that are the must haves:


Which items do you think that are worth of buying before this tribute leaves?
And I'd love to hear your thoughts about this week's releases, have you liked anything or passed them all?








Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig