Friday, February 17, 2023

This Week on Stardoll Nº32

 As mentioned last week, this week begin with a Valentine's Day themed collection release, I wish it had been a decor collection but instead we got a clothing one, like previous years.


De longe meu item favorito é o pink robe, inspirado na coleção Vetements spring 2023, it came as a surprise to me as I was expectiong that someday this item would be released in one of the limited stores. And speaking of limited, we can also see here the pink crop top that had been released previous in LE.

And the announcement that no one was wanting to hear: the tribute season is officially over and the last chance is on.


It's time to buy everything you want for the original price or you can buy it later for impressive amounts of sd in bazaar later!

Now, for wednesday we actually got a decor release. It's Fashion Furniture and it's inspired by  Fendi x Villa Medici.


I kinda liked the items, especially the paintings, but it started annoying me the fact that the latest decor releases are basically two floors one being a living room and the other dinning room... Where's the diversit of furniture? How I'm supposed to decorate other parts of my doll house?

The last release of the week was Mr. a total win for those who have male dolls!


Sometimes I feel sorry for the male dolls because sometimes Stardoll team forget they exist, but this time I envi them, I liked a lot somo of these Mr. outfits, wish we had a female version of the pants in mannequin #2 in first floor...

To finish this weekly recap, I've made a haul with the pieces I think it's worth to buy from the Vivienne Westwood tribute that is leaving plaza today but you still have some time to buy. Have you bought any of these items, in your opinion, which items are worthing to have?















Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig