Sunday, October 18, 2020

Halloween Competition (Closed and Winners Announced)



 Hey y'all.

So, Halloween is my favorite holiday. Something about spooky season just gets me. Probably because it's my dream to live in a haunted gothic mansion. lol You'll notice this if you visit some of my suites. 

I thought we would have a Halloween competition so I can see some of y'all's amazing creativity. I know some of you have already been creating haunted looks, and I've been loving them!

There will be two parts to this competition, outfit and decor. You can enter one or both, whatever you choose. 

For the dress up competition, just create a Halloween themed look or costume, the more creative the better (I'll be grading them this time, not by poll) It doesn't have to be gory or haunted specifically, just on the Halloween theme. Same goes for the decor aspect. :D

Here's my favorite Halloween themed room from last year, and my favorite room I've ever done. It's from the movie The Haunting, one of my most-loved scary movies.

Prizes:

Fashion: 150 sd

Decor: 200 sd

You have till November 1st.




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig