Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Cycle Winner!

       








Hi y'all!

I first want to apologize for not being receptive and as attentive during this cycle. I thought that hosting one would make more interested in Stardoll but that wasn't the case. However I want to first thank the awesome judges who graded every week and were all fair! Now....the winner of the cycle is.....




Veronica (vogue_veronica!)

Second place is Maria (meri_mrc) and third place is Rimi (Rasrix)!
Your final scores are here!
Your prize amount is beside your name. Please reserve something to boookay or update your wishlist and tag me in a comment saying you have!
Thanks everyone and hope you all enjoyed the cycle and once again sorry for lacking on my part! -Alex




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig