Monday, June 22, 2020

Music Video Comp

Hey y'all. Sorry we haven't been having many weekly competitions, but SD hasn't had regular releases so it's been tough.

So I thought I would have this random one, inspired by what I've been spending my time on SD doing. I think most of y'all know of my k-pop obsession. lol. One of my favorite things about the genre are the stunning visuals. The production value is so high and so much care is taken into crafting every scene. So, lately, this is what I've been doing in my suite, recreating scenes from MVs, or recreating outfits from MVs. Or both lol.

For this comp, I want you to recreate a look from your favorite MV.
 Examples:








Rules:

Of course it can be from any genre that you want. :D
Please post your outfit and your inspo picture.
Please include your username.
Minimum: 20 entries
Prize: 100 SD
Please contact me with any questions.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig