Monday, April 13, 2020

COVID-19 Cycle Winner!


COVID-19 Cycle Winner!

As I take a slight break from work, I've compiled the final results along with the prize amounts beside each person's name!




To not drag this out anymore, the winner of this cycle is Giniaparks! Congrats!!

In second place is Bimbacoco! I will be contacting you both about how to recieve your SS!

Everyone else in 10th place and above will receive 100SD. Everyone below 10th place with receive 50SD. Please reserve something or make sure your wishlists are updated and I'll stop by to gift you! Let me know below once you have done either or and tag me!
Check out your scores here!

Congrats to all and be on the lookout for comps!

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig