Sunday, January 5, 2020

Tribute Season Competition #2



Hi y'all,




This competition is similar to the one held by Stardoll last year except that ALL USERS (Royalty, Superstar, or No Status) are able to compete in this competition.

Task
For this competition, you must style 3 different outfits with each outfit including at least 1 tribute item. You DO NOT have to style a male doll. You are allowed to use ANY doll(s) for your 3 outfits just be sure to give  them credit. You can choose to use just mannequins.

Prizes
There will be a 1st and a 2nd place. 1st place will receive 3 months of SS + 1000 SD. 2nd place will receive 1 month of SS and 500SD. I will be sponsoring this myself  and will have myself as well as a few others judge entries before choosing a winner.

Any questions? You can ask me on my SD Facebook page Alex Saab OR you can inbox/comment in my GB on boookay! Another option is to email me at alexboookay@gmail.com.

This Competition will Close February 1st at 11:59PM EST!



-Alex


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig