Thursday, November 29, 2018

HB THROW ON BLAZER COMP -WINNER ANNOUNCED!

*Click HERE to see winner!*
 The HB Throw on Blazer is now available for $27sd (24sd). I thought it was a bit plain, but at second glance I realize its very neutral and that's good because it goes with a lot of stuff. I through it over top of my current outfit and I quite liked it.

What do you think of it?


Style this HB and post the pic in comments! 

WIN $50sd in our poll

~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~Open for 48 hours


Head over to our club (HOTBUYS_BAZAAR) and tell us your favorite Stardoll HB in the history of hotbuys to be entered in our giveaway!

If you comment within 24 hours, you will also be entered in our raffle to get 1 WL item fort FREE.


REAL VERSION:
By Roland Mouret
Thumbnail
Thanks Lula!





Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig