Monday, November 27, 2017

RNTM Cycle 1: Task 6 Results + Task 7

The Girl who Crumbled into the Shadows
Episode 9
“The Judging and The Task
Welcome to our top 5 results, this time around we had our models model Avante Garde outfits inspired by the architecture of Japan, and made only from furniture! 

Let’s find out who excelled and who, crumbled under the pressure! Let’s start off with the models who submitted their tasks first! Or submission order I guess! Haha.

First up, Lil_Rocker_Grl

I actually really enjoy this scene! I find it to be very whimsical! I think the awkward hand to the face pose works so well in this scene! It ads to the quirkiness of the scene! I think you mixed fashion and architecture! You chose a school building that is built with nature in mind! I think you made a genius move to use a rug that represents the puddle, and the flowers! Very nice!

Next up is, LoveFontinh
 When I first saw this task, I really liked it, but as I look at it more, I see that you went with a really crazy pose, and I think you pulled it off well, but the whole scene is so messy! You did create a very Japan inspired scene, and really did well with your building, but I really think the scene is brought down by the messyness! Also, sloths are literally my favorite animal, but sloths live in South America so that's kind of weird!

Next up is, Dorky123

I am really confused with this task, and the reason why is because you didn't follow the task. You chose a building, and made an outfit out of furniture, but where was the inspiration? You said you made a Japanese Marry Poppins, and that wasn't the task, so I mean, its a nice photo, but I have no way of judging your task based off of the what the whole task was. It's the final 5 and someone was eliminated last task for not following the task, so if you make it past this week, then PLEASE follow the task!

Next up is, Louisa.Karemina

I think you did so well with your outfit! It's very AVANTE GARDE! I am not a huge pan of the pose because it just seems like you would really injure your back if someone made that pose in real life! you followed the task very well, and I think you pulled of a very great photo!

Last but not least, Ealain
Holy cow! What a comeback, I was scared you were slipping! You did the best this task by far! Very Haute Couture, and the outfit is just so amazing! I think you did really well with the Hijemi Castle! I went there when I visited Japan! I think you were on point 100 percent! Great job!

You 5 have gone so far in this contest, and it's going to be really hard to eliminate one of you! BUT Our client next week only want 4 models, and we have to listen to our client!

Best photo, and the first model going into our Semi Finale is...




Ealain! Congrats, you blew everyone away this week!

Runner-up for best photo is,




Lil_Rocker_Grl, well done, your quirky scene impressed me!

Safe this week and going into our semi finale is,


Lousia.Karemina, well done! The three of you did so well this week!


Unfortunately that leaves Dorky123, and LoveFontinh...

Dorky123, I think you started this cycle in the middle, and have done well to where you haven't had bad photos, but you haven't had impressive photos either, and that's what is holding you back. This week, you actually had photo that was, not to great, and you didnt follow the task all the way.

LoveFontinh, You started off this cycle near the bottom, and slowly got WAY BETTER, and I commend you for that, but this week you fell back,you had a nice scene theme wise, but it was so messy! We are top 5 right now, next week its only 4, so falling back is very dangerous.

So who goes home, the middle runner, or the slow climber? Blth of you fell backwards this week, but only one of you has what it takes more than the other...




LoveFontinh,congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Roxanne's Next Top Model


Dorky123, thank you so much for competing! I think you could have gone farther had you pushed yourself a little more!


TASK 7

So I mentioned something about a client before I announced the callout. Well, our client this week is my VERY OWN makeup collection called HAUTE Cosmetics!

Thats right, you are doing a make-up ad! You will be assigned a specific makeup and you must make that your main focus! It's also inspired by Geisha's, so dress like a geisha!

Please note its a beauty shot so from your shoulders up!

Ealain, you got Tokyo Lips (lipstick)

Lil_Rocker_Grl, you got Tokyo Lashes (Mascara)

Louisa.Karemina, you got Tokyo Lights (Highlighter)

LoveFontinh, you got Tokyo Shadows (Contour)

You may chose ANY color for your make-up, and be careful when creating a make-up look, you dont want your assigned makeup to not be the main focus! Also, research how makeup companies advertise your makeup you got!

PLEASE use a white background, I will be creating ads with the photo you turn in!

DUE, December 2nd at 11:59 P.M. SMT


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig