Saturday, November 25, 2017

Closing Chat Thread

Due to the mess that happened long before I got out of bed, I am closing the chat thread.

Please, mods, DO NOT OPEN IT UP AGAIN. That call should be up to Jenna, not us.

To be frank, I don't care to be a mod - what I do care about is keeping this a safe, happy, enjoyable community, which it definitely was not last night, or whatever time it was for you. I'm only a mod so I can monitor the activity of those wanting birthday posts, and I'd rather have stuck to that than had to deal with this mess.

I don't care who started it, or why, ALL of those who participated are, as far as I am concerned, in the wrong. Things were said and done that should not have been. Mods, you are the pillars of this community - you should be leading by example, not tearing people down. Members, you should know better, too. But it is not my place, nor is it yours, to sort this out. So until Jenna gets here, DO NOT open the chat thread, or un-ban anyone. 

I've had a rough week and am not in the mood for funny games, backstabbing or sarcastic comments, so please, act like adults for today at least.

 For the rest of you, I am truly sorry for having to post this, and hope we can sort out this mess sooner rather than later. For now, there's plenty of raffles to be entered and hotbuys to be styled - and don't forget about wearing velvet this weekend!

- Lucy (Passive Aggressive Marshmallow)



Image result for sorry
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig