Friday, April 18, 2014

New: Original Future


So there's a new floor on the Original Future store, based around a sports theme...this helps because I couldn't figure out if I had the right website for spoilers but seeing some of the items I can see I do :D Not sure what to make of this store just yet, although browsing through it one or two items seem cool. Thoughts?



Also...
New era of SMW so I'm thinking it's time for a new banner? I've used this one for ages and think it might be time to refresh it. If you can make one, or can recommend someone who'd be willing to, please let me know! :)
Share:

3 comments

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I actually have 2 people lined up to help with banners.

Jenna said...

testing this new widget

Smiliuxxx said...

I like these new clothes! They have sport vibe, which I love

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig