Saturday, August 11, 2018

Weekend OOTD - Looking Bomb

Hi, Dollies! Weekend OOTD is back, I had an awesome vacation in the Bahamas, Orlando, and Miami. Now I am back in Detroit catching up on SD, college, and life in general. One of the staple items during my trip was my black bomber jacket, I wore it almost every day from the airport to visiting Atlantis.  Your challenge is to create a bomb-ass look with your favorite bomber jacket! Below are some examples :)


Here is a picture of David Beckham wearing a bomber jacket!


If we get 25+ entries the prize will be 50 SD, if not it'll be 35 SD :)

Rules:
1. Each doll gets one entry each on Saturday & Sunday (those who enter both days will be entered into a raffle) 
2. Voting will occur on Tuesday, no fakes are allowed to be used
3. Post your USERNAME & DATE along with your outfit below on this post

Stay Stylish,
Aniyah

P.S. - My blog hit 40K views so I'll be hosting a giveaway soon there and I'll be hosting one here too! Stay tuned ;)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig