Monday, August 20, 2018

Summer Market is OPEN


As I promised, Summer market is here!!!

Képtalálat a következőre: „summer cat gif”
Rules are the same as before: 
- This is for ACTIVE members only. I learned from last year so 'I'm new here pls give this to me and this and this' and then they were never seen again on this site won't work. This is for YOU members. I'll personally check all your activity. Y'all won't rob my pals here again
- Because of timezones, the Thrif shop will be open from now till September 1st 19:00 CET.
- Write in the comments what item/s you would like. Please only choose the items you REALLY want and will use it. If someone already picked the ones you want, you can outbid them. All bids start with 1 sd/1 sc(aka the minimum). 
- Starcoin items will be sold ONLY for starcoins and stardollar items for stardollars. No exceptions. Respect the rules.


Have fun!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig