Monday, August 13, 2018

Rio Release 🇧🇷 + Contest 🎉

It's Monday so that means a new collection is being released! This time it was Rio Chicas. The collection is very summery but it doesn't even fill up the entire first page which is what I expected. I do like the white skirt with the belt but most of the items seem recolored or rejects from previous collections. There are two items for 13 SD as the cheapest, the most expensive item is the black dress for 23 SD. The picture below shows prices with Royalty discount :) Let us know what you think of the release below. 


I'll be raffling of the white skirt! All you have to do is style it in plaza, post your styling below along with your username and place the skirt on your WL or send me a friend request. My favorite stylings will win the skirt 💕
Deadline: August 24th

Stay Stylish,
Aniyah

P.S. - Please note that in order for me to give away the skirt to one or more people, at least 10 entries are required. Dolls are limited to 2 entries per user.

Edit: Since some of you guys are styling all three skirts, and I do like them all, I'll raffle all of them. Please post entries below. You can enter for two of the three skirts with your two entries! 🌹
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig