Tuesday, October 11, 2011

StarMovie - Stardoll Latest Feature


Logged in  and saw this message.

Stardoll had introduced the BETA version of StarMovie - the latest stardoll feature that should allow you to make your own Stardoll movies. The beta version is only available to Stardoll Royalty members (Remember that the Party feature use to be that way when it was first introduced - after this test phase it should most likely be available to Superstars + Royalty members)

Sounds exciting...............I have not tried it yet. For those who have access to StarMovie please post your thoughts on this feature. How it works, the options available,  anything and everything you can think of.


Share:

10 comments

GinnyB said...

First comment! I do not like the new feature... For all of you Stardoll veterans as myself remember when the Scenery feature was new that it was very slow and did not work well. I am hoping that stardoll will improve this feature because it sounds like an interesting feature! :)
-60000000006 (est. 2007)

Sammyliz3 said...

Blonde question: Where do you find this thing? I have checked practically everywhere and have never found this thing.

ILovePurple said...

shame its for royalty

Anonymous said...

Very difficult to use!

Anonymous said...

Sammyliz3...Look at the top of your page it is in your tabs labeled STARMOVIE

red.girll said...

so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!

Invalid said...

Sounds interesting

RobynisDreaming said...

I don't like it. Maybe it is just because I can't use it, but It takes off all my make up :(

Anonymous said...

I dont like this new fonction i have try one time and i dont think that this is necessery for me.

sana said...

erm ok i dont really like it cuz its not really necessary and it would kind of be a waste of 3 sd than 12 sd for a movie that no one wont watch . Really. Starmovies aren't really popular on Stardoll. Just sayin

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig