Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last day to buy lottery tickets!


Hello readers of Stardoll`s Most Wanted, I`m Carleit, but you can call me Isabel. I`m going to be giving you updates and news about the Stardoll Lottery just like Larsa and Jenna have been doing. Now on to the update!

Today is the LAST day to buy tickets.
Go to JENNAROX4EVA or STARDOLL-LOTTO to order.

Any orders after today will be ignored!
If you dont know the prizes are....
Stardoll Lottery prize: There will be 3 winners. One winner will get MK RC fur and 2 will get $500 sds each.
Non-ss: Since there was a lack of sales from non-superstars we will only have one winner. That one winner will get a chance of winning a SS card!

Now that your done reading, go buy a Stardoll lottery ticket..if you havent already!

Thanks for reading!
~Isabel (carleit)
Share:

36 comments

-zoeyspark said...

Bought two already ;D

andreea9120 said...

I don't know what to do...I don't have many sd

Natoustars said...

I bought my tickets ^^

AbiiBabeh..x said...

I bought mine, but Kim hasn't received her prize yet...

Mary said...

I already bought two :D

Rayko said...

I already got 3 tickets.:]

RobynisDreaming said...

I have bought only one :D I just wanted to try it out to start with...

An.Ch.iE said...

yes i am :D

Unknown said...

I bought 2 already. :D

Maddy2981 said...

I already bought..[;

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

I already bought 5. :D

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I've ordered one but there was no items selling for 6SDs when I last checked so I'll have to check again now. ;-)

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Theres no items for 6SDs and I'm going to a sleepover later so I can't buy. :| I'll purchase in the next raffle. :-)

Miss M said...

Bought mine already :D

iloveanimals28 said...

bought one :D

Nina :] said...

Good Luck everyone

Invalid said...

I have bought mine :D

Harsh26 said...

I am buying one today

lol911411 said...

This is a great idea! I placed my order. Good luck, everyone!

pinkbg said...

cool! good luck to every body that purchesed!

dode56 said...

i bought one <3

Kitty Skrillex said...

I will not buy. I never really enjoyed lottery and luck games.

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

Nest Time! :)

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

Thanks.

vennesa4eva said...

I ordered and confirmed but I havent found my ticket yet

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

I bought 5 already :D

LouiseBabeh said...

no sd :(

sailorlife4me said...

i'm not doing it this week...

Tina said...

Awesome (;

Mihaela said...

I already bought them!

Jane said...

I bought already ;)

CChanelCrystale said...

Bought 1 ticket.

xXCO-COXx said...

already got mine! ;) xxx

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

I'd buy but I don't have that many SD's...perhaps next week! ^.^

Anonymous said...

Got mine :D

Jaina said...

Already bought one :o)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig