Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Free T-shirt, Earmuffs, Jumpsuit and Dress

Hello dear SMW readers [:
Sorry for not being on time, but you know, it's school time.
Anyway these days stardoll has made few free items available, here are they -

Free Love Bites t-shirt
-If you live in USA - You should already have it
-If you don't live in USA - Follow these steps:

1)Go to USA proxy like
2)In the proxy's blank box Copy and Paste this campaign link:
3)Click Go OR Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)That's it, Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
T-shirt should be in a Monster High bag in your suite [:


Free Blue Earmuffs
-If you are from Germany, Enter a stardoll contest HERE
-If you aren't from Germany, follow these steps:
1)Go to German proxy like
4proxy.de/ OR rxproxy.com/OR kproxy.com/ OR german-proxy.de
2)In blank box Paste stardoll link:
3)Click Browse OR Go
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies Address/URL box paste contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1007 
6)Click Go, Wait a little till page loads
7)Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Earmuffs should be in a giftbox in your suite [:


Free Blue Jumpsuit 
-If you are from Egypt or any Arabic country, Enter this stardoll contest HERE
-If you aren't from any Arabic country like Egypt, Follow these steps:
1)Go to Egypt web proxy like: byhttps.com/ 
2)Click on click to begin surf
3)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
4)Click Go just Hit Enter on keyboard
5)Log in stardoll
6)Now on URL: Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=995 
7)Click Go Wait till contest page loads
8)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Jumpsuit should be in a giftbox in your suite [:

Free Superstar Full Skirt Dress 
-If you are a Superstar from Poland, Enter a stardoll contest HERE
-If you aren't from Poland but you are Superstar, Follow these steps:
1)Go to Poland web proxy like proxy.trash.pl/ OR ukryj.info/ OR proxyhideout.com/
2)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
3)Click GO/Idz/OK (it's up to proxy you use) OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies URL/Address link box Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=999 
6)Click Go, Wait till page loads,
7)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Dress should be in a giftbox in your suite [:
Available till 23.02

So are you getting something? (:
Share:

60 comments

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

thanks!

Rayko said...

Thx, I'm getting the pink t-shirt. I alraedy have the dress.:[

Mary said...

Love the dress, but i cant get it :S

AbiiBabeh..x said...

Probably not. It sucks, england never get anything

Steffi ♥ said...

I got everything...thnx :)

An.Ch.iE said...

Thank you, I'm getting everything even the dark dress because I'm not SS :S

Invalid said...

Thanks but i don't think i will be getting anything

-zoeyspark said...

I only like the ear muffs

Anonymous said...

I already have evrything but thank u anyways :)

miley said...

Ohh there is amazing things! xD
thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks! i may get the earmuffs...just have to see.

dode56 said...

thank you <3

dode56 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OMG, im getting all of them!

--rihanna---- said...

luv the jusmsuit=)

andreea9120 said...

thanks...I got all of them

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Thanks! I may get some items, depending on my mood. :-)

RobynisDreaming said...

Thank you I casn't wait to get these things they are all so nice...

CL3M3 said...

I like

Maddy2981 said...

I love the blue earmuffs.. ;D
thank you! (:

allyguapa said...

thanks i get them all :)

Kitty Skrillex said...

Already have the dress...i will get another 2 things :)

Miss M said...

Thanks! I like the shirt, simply because it reminds me of vampires <33 xD

Mihaela said...

Uuu.
The t-shirt is cute :D Earmuffs are nice,I wouldn't wear them,though.Jumpsuit is UGLY.And the dress is...I had it before,but now I don't like it.
Anyway,I won't be getting anything.

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

Thankieee !

Natoustars said...

I'll get nothing but thanks ^^

Mrs.Edward Cullen said...

Is it me or are all these free items, old items that I've had in my closet from 3 years ago. The blue dress comes in red as well I had them both but sold them im starbazaar

xoxo_angel13 said...

yep...i think i'll be getting them!

Unknown said...

I kinda like the dress so I think I'll get it... ;) Other things don't attract me. :P Thank you for the tip. :D

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

thanks!

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Ooh, thanks! I think I'll get the dress soon! ;)

Fionne Pham said...

I wish I can get the dress! It's so pretty /:

sailorlife4me said...

i may get the dress!

GoldenHeart Threads said...

I got everything. I like the dress and the jumpsuit.

Unknown said...

I like that dress but Im not ss anymore :( thanks anyways u have a neat blog keep it up

Ziggyboom said...

Def getting that dress. Dresses with 50's swing skirt is totally up my alley. I'm also starting to love the color navy. I'll prolly be getting the earmuffs too. I think they're cute and hey, they're free! Thanks Ruth! :)

iloveanimals28 said...

I like the dress :L

natasha-rox286 said...

Thanks.
you's

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

i got the pink shirt.. and put it right into storage...

Tina said...

Thanks(;

LouiseBabeh said...

thanks for that Ruth!

Anonymous said...

Some items are okay :)

Jaina said...

Thanks for tip, will try to get some of the items

_JolieAnn_ said...

thank you ruth i love the blue dress and the earmuffs

Jaina said...

Hej, there is a new contest in Germany. You can get a free blond braid.

peacetrain said...

getting the earmuffs.

LaBeauty said...

I got the dress & earmuffins! cute :D

xXCO-COXx said...

cool, thanks! xxx

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Blue earmuffs are cute,thanks :D

Lemy100 said...

thank you! i like that dress :)

_StarHelen_ said...

Thanks but I only liked the blue earmuffs ...

Nalco said...

Thank you, I don´t know if I´m getting something

Michaela4567 said...

I got the dress. It's really nice.

Evie said...

I think the dress will be good for people who layer with skirts and stuff

Daisy April Smith said...

I love the t-shirt. *__*

Anonymous said...

Love those earmuffs!

Ericka said...

Thank you. ♥

Anonymous said...

I dont know wats wrong with my computer but every time i paste in that finish link think it always comes up with contests and events and i dont know why :S please tell me in my gB!!! I'm Holly10010

Harsh26 said...

Thxx but I am not a ss, but i still love the dress

Aaraina♥ said...

the jumpsuit isnt working =(

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig