Thursday, September 9, 2010

Free Rabbit, Bag and Stardoll TV


 Stardoll has added some free items,
too bad that two of them are available only with manual proxies which I barely ever use :S
But if you are willing to get them - here is how:


To get this Cute Free Money-Bunny
If you are from Turkay, Go and Enter contest by clicking HERE
If you aren't from Turkey, follow these steps:
1)Go to Turkish proxy like
2)In blank box Paste stardoll link:
stardoll.com/
3)Click  OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies URL link box Paste contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=588
6)Click GizliBak! Wait till page loads
7)Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Bunny should be in a giftbox in your suite [:
  
And now for manual proxy:
If you don't live in UK
You have to Set a UK manual proxy

IP Address: 91.103.185.182  Port: 80
OR
IP Address: 77.68.45.120 Port  8888
OR
IP Address: 213.171.205.180  Port: 80
OR 
IP Address: 77.246.23.20  Port: 8080
OR
IP Address: 80.193.72.145 Port: 8080


How to set it right?
I prefer using Internet Explorer
(because I don't use it, and here it's a fact that you might loose the History of visited pages)
So here is my way:
Open Internet Explorer
Click Tools => Delete browsing history
Check all of the boxes and Click Delete
Click again the Tools => Internet options
Choose the tab with name Connections
Click LAN settings
There is written Proxy sever
Copy and Paste there the Address:
91.103.185.182 and Port 80
In case stardoll page doesn't load and it says some kind of Errors
Turn off the proxy and delete browsing history, then try again [:
Now - get the items you want [:




Free Nickelodeon Victorious bag
1)Join this club:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2279270
That's it, bag should be in your suite now [:


To decorare the Pink stardoll TV they have made a Free TV Wild skin 
1)Go to this Stardoll TV video:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/stardolltv/
2)And do the same - Click Play ► button
3)Let the clip start, then pause it
You should have the TV now :]

When you are done on getting them - 
1)Go back to Proxy settings and Check ’No proxy’ OR Check off the proxy box
2)Go to stardoll as usual,
All items should be in giftb oxes in your main room now, Go and check them [:


PS. If you haven't used UK proxy ever, there are few more items you can get while you have set manual proxy, check Here


Thanks for pictures of UK things to TSI 

Do you like any?
Will you be getting them?
Do you rather prefer using web proxies or manuals? 
Share:

44 comments

Anonymous said...

web proxies are better.

Anonymous said...

yay, first comment :D

Mailgirl101 said...

I don't like the rabbit so much.. but the TV looks super-cute! :)

AnaaFTW said...

I can't get any.. My manual proxy works just fine, if I type google.com it transfers me to UK Google but it won't let me see the clubs on Stardoll, and I did delete my Browsing history and changed my country to GB.. Can somebody help me somehow? I mean did someone out of UK menage to get those things..? Can somebody give me working proxy?

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

I will not get them . :D
I have the Rabbit .
I am too lazy to get them with manul proxy . :DD

/twilighter70/♥ said...

I loove the TV x3
Gonna get `em ;L

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Aww, i love that TV! «3

But unfortunately I don't use manual proxies, so I hope i can find it in Starbazaar then :D

lacestockings/Mary said...

They're ugly so I'm not getting them ;P
I prefer web proxies [:

Marianne said...

Ok this is really really strange, i went to a proxy to get the rabbit, i went to my suite and there were like 6 present boxes(not strange) but when i opened it i found beauty and the beast stuff, a poster and a forbidden rose perfume.. how strange is that! Haha it's magic!

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Web proxies of courseee :/

Anonymous said...

web proxies as their much safer

--rihanna---- said...

hehe hh cool stuffffffffffff

coolgirl_1997 said...

I'm too lazy to try to get them :D :))

No-one in particular said...

urgh, web proxies ;//

dianuseeek said...

I got only Bunny :) Thanks for tip!

xoxo Dianusek

lady__gagaa said...

Ohh, too complicated and slow, so I won't be getting them, but thnx. And i prefer web proxies, it's faster and easier...

lady__gagaa

Hrly said...

i do prefer web proxies since it is easier.

love the TV, might try and get it

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Thanks. ;D ♥
Im from the UK so I can easily get the bag and TV. I dont think I'll get the rabbit though. ;3

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Thanks. ;D ♥
Im from the UK so I can easily get the bag and TV. I dont think I'll get the rabbit though. ;3

AbiiBabeh..x said...

I got the bag and TV Skin. I don't really use proxies either *Cyber High-5*

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Aah I'm too lazy to get all of these, thanks anyway :D

katara4 said...

i prefer webproxys... and i'm too lazy to use a manual proxy to get those items right now.. even though i like that victorious bag...

Yesica said...

not working the manual proxies!
:(

Richard said...

;D Nice (:

Miss M said...

The rabbit is so cute! And considering it was in Suite Shop before...
I don't like manual proxies because of the slowness...I don't really have much patience :)

Mihaela said...

Thanks,but I don`t want them ;P

HilaryMad2659 said...

I'll get them all :P
I love being in England sometimes, I hate manual proxies so much xD

Anonymous said...

WEB PROXIES!!!

Charlotte Vachon said...

TV is cute, but truth is I'm too lazy to get it!

Blahm3 said...

I dunno if i am gonna get it xD

RachyFrank said...

Cool. I don't really want any of this stuff, but thanks for sharing!

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

I don't think I'll get them..too lazy to do it. ;DD

JoystickGirl said...

I didnt like the bag or the tv, but it's so infair about the rubbit, becuz it's still on sale in the suite shop I think :S

Anonymous said...

I like that TV set

Anonymous said...

I got these

Pink_Lover786 said...

Ya same . i hate!! manual proxies.. But Thanks So Much!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks I will get the bunny and I prefer using web proxies :D

Lea said...

Thanx, I will try to get it (^0^)

♥ Cata.marquesa said...

Love that TV ^^ Cute ♥

Chloé♥ said...

Got them, thanks ;D

Idk said...

I love the TV Skin, but I don't have the TV so what's the use? =P

bellajella1997 said...

i dont like the idea of clearing history or using manual proxies, im also always hesitant of using proxies. i prefer the web proxies though :')
thank you for the tip
xxx

QT_Yaz said...

onlyy the rabbit wrkd

Unknown said...

I don't like them, but thanks for telling us :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig