Thursday, September 30, 2010

Free Angel


Hey dear SMW readers,
Sorry for being not in time for freebies, but I have had many Real Life difficulties lately, Anyway as most of you already know there is available a pretty Free Angel in contest for Russia,
but as I read - most of blogs have no idea why stardoll offers it - No, it's not for Christmas, it's because today is the 30th Septemeber
What is/was this day about?
In the Eastern Orthodox Church it is the feast of the Saint Sophie and her daughters - Faith, Hope and Love - from Bible stories (in some literature is meantioned 17thSept but it is from old calendar)
I won't bother writing the whole story (if you are interested read one of versions Here or just google it) as it is long and very sad, but I really liked the Hymn of Phrase written for it, it gives a hope that death is not the end of life -
Be not afraid of torture or bitter misfortunes. Do not grieve over your bodies-it is better in heaven: God will give you wonderful bodies in heaven. Do not grieve over your beauty-with divine beauty You will shine among the angels in the Kingdom of God, Do not grieve over life-what is this earthly life worth? Its span is at most a hundred years. In heaven, life without end awaits you: Life without end, life without beginning. Do not grieve for the company of earthly friends, For the company of wonderful saints awaits you there. Nor should the company of worldly kinsmen cause you grief- For your kin in the heavens are the glorious martyrs. Thus the saintly mother instructed her holy daughters, As, one by one, they flew off to heaven: Three white doves, innocent and pure, Flew swiftly to the bosom of Christ. And with her soul uplifted, their mother flew after them, And joined her glorious daughters in Paradise; And our merciful God receives their prayers.

Anyway back to topic - if you haven't got and want to get the Free Angel -
If you are from Russia Go and Enter a stardoll contest HERE
If you aren't from Russia - Follow these steps to get it:
1)Go to Russian proxy like
2)In URL blank box Paste stardoll link:
www.stardoll.com/
3)Click Surf / Go OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies URL link box Paste contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=643
6)Click Go, Wait till page loads
7)Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Angel should be in a giftbox in your suite [:
Available till 07.10
Share:

29 comments

Cutiepie80 said...

Cool (; I took Sophia as my name for my confirmation an dthats her,she's called by many different names! oh + First post ;D x

JessicaVianaზ' said...

The Angel is super cute :3

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Cool...thanks(:

Julia said...

It's too early for the holdiays! O:

Michi/kissedbyMichi said...

Such a sad and touching story! I actually haven't heard of St. Sophia yet. But I read it so now I know :3 and thanks for sharing, Ruth!

natasha-rox286 said...

: D
awesome
but i already got it

iloveanimals28 said...

Ehh, I think I will pass XD

BeautyBxxtch said...

Awesome, I'm not religious but who doesn't love free things :3
Thank you for the tip!

Pink_Lover786 said...

Thanks ;D

QT_Yaz said...

o cool...

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Thanks. But I don't think I will be getting it. ;3♥

Flavia. said...

Thank you but i already got it..

Miss M said...

It's cuteish..and thanks for sharing the story with us!..:]

Princess__17 said...

Thanks, but I'll pass. It's a bit weird that Russia is giving out an Christmas angel on September! lol

dieBrInI06 said...

thank you.
I got it ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you (:
A biiit early haha.

Mihaela said...

I already have it,but thanks ;D

Dloo3t almama said...

thank you =)

--rihanna---- said...

tnx

LaFee-supergirl said...

oh :) the story I don´t know :) Thanks Ruth!

Lemy100 said...

like it

Mailgirl101 said...

I think it's nice, at first, I thought it's a Christmas angel.. But so, I am not christian.

Nico / FawnLove said...

So cute! I'm absolutely nabbing this! :)

Lea said...

I want to have it, but I will think twice..

No-one in particular said...

cool, thanks ruth *_*

lacestockings/Mary said...

I do believe in God so I'm getting it ;)

Júlia said...

thanks for tip :)

Unknown said...

I don't like it

Anonymous said...

I don't get free things anymore unless they are really pretty but thanks anyways :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig