Thursday, September 11, 2008

September Cover Girl





This months cover girl is 2_cutecarla! She was spotted with a hotbuys outfit on yesterday! Congrats! She gets the lovely stardoll treasure award
that now will be given to all our cover girls and 5 gifts of choice or $50 (Superstar Only). Plus she goes on my Bff list & is manager of the club for 1 month!

Here's a little about her from her presentation.



Hi my name is Carla.
I live in the U.S.
I love sports.
My fav sport is soccer.
I also like track, cross- country, volleyball, tennis and other sports.
My favorite colors are pink, black, light green, and many more.
I love stardoll.
I like to buy clothes and sell.
If you get a chance stop by my starbazaar.
My favorite stardoll shop is Fudge.
I kind of collect hot buys
but I don't spend astronamical amounts of money.




Share:
© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig