Thursday, September 11, 2008


GUIDELINE TO COLLECTING YOUR PRIZE



PRIZES:

*OUR PRIZES ARE NOT MEANT SOLEY FOR RESALE!!! 
IF CAUGHT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE*

Please note that payments may take a month or more to be received depending on my RL schedule, so please DO NOT put something out until instructed and please keep it there until it is purchased. Thanks!

1. It is your responsibility to follow the blog and know whether you are a winner or not.

2. All winners MUST contact me on stardoll at JENNAROX4EVA (in GB) within 1 week of winning to claim your prize. I am sorry, but I do not have the time to contact each winner. If you do not claim the prize, it will be forfeited.

*Some comps have smaller claim periods. See post for details.

*LOTTERY WINNERS must claim their prize within 24hrs

*TIP WINNERS must claim their prize within 24hrs. 

*TOP COMMENTERS must claim their prize within 24hrs

*THEME DAY WINNERS must claim their prize within 24hrs

*RANDOM GIVEAWAY WINNERS must claim their prize within 24hrs


3. Prizes generally are paid once a month on the 30th (may be longer if I am backed up or busy). Be patient you will always get it if you claim it within the claim period. This is due to stardoll limitations and because we do A LOT of comps! But also due to my real-life BUSY schedule.

~Average time frame is 1-2 weeks, but may be a month or longer depending on my RL schedule. If prize is at the end of the month, it may be the next month before you get your prize.

~Please DO NOT ask me before this time when you will get your prize. I try to check my Jennarox4eva account once a week. If you receive it prior to the end of month consider yourself lucky.


4. When you contact me, I will respond when I am ready to do the payouts by telling you to either place an item in your bazaar or to the list the gift that you wish to receive. Times are approximate. If for some reason you do not receive it in the specified amount of time, a polite reminder is always helpful.  However, please only remind me once. I will see your comment when I do prizes so no need for multiple comments. It just confuses things.

5. If I am NOT contacted in 1 week or within the time period, the prize is forfeited. I must be contacted in my GB on JENNAROX4EVA. I will NOT accept claims at my Emorox4eva account. No exceptions.

*It is your responsibility to keep proof of the date you contacted me. I do not always see everything as I get a lot of messages. I do not have time to search for your comments. I try to keep an accurate accounting, but I am just human as well. Sorry

* SS MEMBERSHIPS OR CODES require me to buy a prepaid card. These may take a little longer depending on card accessibility of the cards in my area and whether I have to order online.

*SD PAYMENTS-OR PRIZES You have 1 week after I contact you for payment to put the item for sale or put in your wishlist. If you do not comment back within a week the prize is forfeited. The same goes for prizes that require you to purchase from me. You have one week to purchase it after I have reserved it for sale.

I will not hold ANY prize for a extended period of time unless you are saving for a code. See below.

Sorry, we are just too busy and it messes up my money and balancing m account.

*RANDOM GIVEAWAY WINNERS- Have 24hrs to collect their prize or its forfeited.

*I do not compensate for Stardolls 20% commission fee. Sorry.

*Prizes can be revoked if we suspect you are cheating, dishonest or just plain RUDE.

*I will not reward people who are ignorant to me just because they are impatient for their prize.

* Prizes are for you and not to be re-given in your own comps or just for you to resell. Anyone doing this will be banned.

SMW MOST WANTED MEDOLL/COVER GIRL:
*CG prizes are not given until the end of the month (after the 1 month guest writer is up). If you decide not to guest write or don't really participate, you prize can be reduced.

*SD Prizes are not codes unless specifically stated. SD Prizes are given by selling me an unwanted item for the prize amount. If you are non-superstar..you will get the prize amount in gifts.

*Non SS that are top commenters have the option to let their winning accumulate until they reach $200 or $350sd. *Subject to availability by me. Click HERE to see post.

*If you mess up a code because you do not follow my instructions, I will not issue another one. 

*If you are unable to collect a prize for whatever reason. The prize will be forfeited. I can not hold prizes for extended periods of time. Sorry. 

UPDATE:

*As of  JAN 30, 2011: NON-SUPERSTAR WINNERS now have the option to get their prize in gifts OR save your prize until you accumulate $200sd (US ONLY) or $350sd your choice. At that time I can then make you superstar for those amounts.


You still must claim your prize after each win . Just specify you want to save for a code. Once you have reached your amount come back and claim your $200sd or $350sd superstar. I will also do my best to keep track of your winnings.


*If you are a Honorable Mention Winner and you win a gift..this can also go towards your total accruement.

*Subject to availability by me

*$200sd SS Membership can only be purchased for people who live in the USA or
You can give account access, so that I can put it on your account. I have done this safely for many people over the years, but this is your choice and must be done through email contact at StardollsMostWanted@mail.com

* SEE LABEL COLLECTING PRIZES FOR MORE INFO
Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

1st (:

evermoon said...

=3....

RobynisDreaming said...

thank you for the helpful hints...

Anonymous said...

Hiya jenna.
I am seriously in love with you blog right noow. I will follow these if in any means i win a competition. This is really helpfull. Thnaks.
Amy / Aor00

Rhona / rhonacrowley said...

Thanks ;D That makes it a lot easier to understand.

VanessaYou said...

Cool
Im running for Top Commenter now!! THanks

Dhawistar said...

=]

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig