Friday, November 4, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº17

 For this week I was expecting some more MSW related release but I was surprised by a new Velvet Orchid collection with bold and bright items.


The collection have just a few pieces, all for female doll body, some of them reminds me a little the Original Future aesthetic, like the transparent pink top and skirt set and the green and blue skirt. But it's not news that stardoll is kinda mixing theyr brands aesthetic...

For wednesday we got two Vinyl floors. Again an only female collection.


I personally don't like much this collection, I have a feeling that we already had the same of these items before... The sunflower dress is pretty but feels off the collection.
There's only one items I can say for sure I'll be buying and it is the LV inspired bag with the tennis ball charm. 

The last release this week came way later than usual, I even thought we would have nothing today. 
But the wait was worth for this new Millionaire Mansion Fashion collection. 


I know it's a clothes release but what I liked the most was the interior! The photos earring is very interesting, I love how stardoll is picking different accessories styles ro include in new collections.
Some of you may know I'm not very into dresses but some of these worth the trying.

Also, for the record: this week Star Design Fashion received 3 new models.


They're pretty fugly but at least they remembered star design exists and gave it an update.













Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig