Monday, September 28, 2020

Archive Release and Competition (closed)

Last week, we got an Archive release of Decades. I was pretty excited about this collections. Decades is one of my favorite stores ever. I want most of this collection, I just need to take inventory of my closet, because I don't remember what I have lol. 

What did y'all think about this collection? What are your must have items? I'm really excited to see y'all's outfits with this collection.




COMP RULES:
-Make an outfit using a MAIN CLOTHING ITEM from the Archive collection above
-Please include your username
-Please include the name of the item that you used from this collection
-Can be made in Starplaza
-Please contact me with any questions
-Min: 10 Entries
-Ends in 10 days
Prize: 50 sd


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig