Monday, August 24, 2020

Cycle: Task 1

  






Hi y'all!
This is the first task of the cycle! Each task will be different and must be completed by their due date and time.

There are a host of judges this round, aside from myself, including: Jane (lolitka1444), Amber (orpul-is-me9), Rachael (CoolRachael), Paraaaaa, and VivianIvy.

I'm 99% sure I'm not missing anyone who asked to judge.

Similar to previous Cycle’s, a poll will be taken for a ‘people’s choice award’ each week. The winner will receive 100SD. There will be NO ELIMINATIONS, however you must complete each task on time in order to be able to do the next task. 


Now for the first task...
Task 1: Famous Food Combos!
So I've done this one in the past but it is a favorite because it allows for you to mix and match colors and textures! For this task, you must pick ONE of the combos below and create TWO different outfits. The combos are:
-Peanut Butter & Jelly -Bacon & Eggs -Apples & Oranges -Salt & Pepper -Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup -Peanut Butter & Chocolate -Lime & Coconut
-Chocolate & Strawberries
-Mango & Lime -Peas & Carrots -Coke & Peanuts
I will try to make an example for this by Tuesday! You will be graded on the following things:

- Color : Did you stick to the primary colors found in these foods? Do the colors go with one another? (10 pts)
-Complexity: Did you do more than just put a top and bottom together? Did you step outside fo the box? (10pts)
-Cohesiveness: Do the pieces you choose flow together well? Are some bulky on the doll? Do the colors go well together? (10pts)
-Judges Choice: Would the judge grading wear these outfits?? (10pts)
-Did you put what food combo you used?? (5pts) If you have any questions, tag me below (Alex), message me on Facebook (Alex Saab), or message me on Stardoll although I don't check my messages as often on there (boookay).


This will close Sunday, August 30th at 11:59PM EST.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig