Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Callie's Pick Precious Metals Winner

YH POLL- Please Vote HERE

This was our Dare to Wear edition and I think I will have more of these for CP and other items going forward. I have always loved this kind of comp.

The winner of the CP comp is...Beee.

Congratulation! She wins $100sd.


Because this was such a small comp, entry wise I chose a smaller amount of winners.

Honorable Mention to: Amaia_Estebanez, Oayes, Marta_43

They win gift of choice $25sd or less

Please claim your prizes in my Jennarox4eva GB within a week or they are forfeited. Thanks!

Thank you all for your patience in getting out these results!

Thanks to our Judges:
Emorox4eva, Vampirelady33, Crazycharmy, Janastarlite, Missladyanjah and JosephinaA
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig