Friday, September 23, 2011

New Doll


 Good morning Stardoll's Most Wanted readers ;) 
We have new doll to dress up , i like her graphic so much it look like her 5/5  ^^
Click Here to dress up ( ONLY SuperStars ! )


Some pictures & information about the doll


Lily Jane Collins 
 
(born 18 March 1989) is a British-American actress and television personality.Collins was born in Guildford, Surrey, England, and is the daughter of British musician Phil Collins and his second wife, American-born Jill Tavelman. 
 
She is the half-sister of actress Joely Collins and musician Simon Collins, and also has two half-brothers from her father's remarriage, Nicholas and Matthew Collins. 
Share:

14 comments

red.girll said...

love her style

red.girll said...

btw, nice graphics!

Rrona said...

I like her in the photos shes pretty :)but her eye-brows in stardoll are soooo BIG O.o

ILovePurple said...

cool i love the dress up clothes!

Invalid said...

Never heard of her but i have heard of her dad

RobynisDreaming said...

I don't know her, but she looks gorgeous in the first image of her in real life. I think stardoll made her eyebrows very big

RobynisDreaming said...

I don't know her, but she looks gorgeous in the first image of her in real life. I think stardoll made her eyebrows very big

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've heard of her :) She's soo pretty :)

MMAlovergirl/Annaliese said...

HEY! JUST WONDERING WHEN THE RESULTS FOR THE DRESS UP CONTEST WILL BE ANNOUNCED?

lolababy90 said...

So myuch prettier than her doll.

Invalid said...

Wait ! I have heard of her she is in the new movie Abduction with Taylor Lautner and apparently was dating him

Katharina said...

StardollsNextTopdoll2.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love your blog! My stardoll name is gucciiiangel!

Gucciii.tk is my blog. It is about mainly stardoll along with other games , my dog and me! Follow it please. i will follow ur blog if you have one!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog! My stardoll name is gucciiiangel!

Gucciii.tk is my blog. It is about mainly stardoll along with other games , my dog and me! Follow it please. i will follow ur blog if you have one!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig