Monday, September 19, 2011

New Doll


 Good afternoon Stardoll's Most Wanted readers ;) 
We have new doll to dress up , i like her graphic but i think it can be much better ^^
Click Here to dress up ( ONLY SuperStars ! )



Here is some pictures for her ;)
I like her smile


 
 Helene Fischer
(born August 5, 1984) is a German singer and entertainer. Since her debut in 2005 she has had won several awards, including three "Echo" awards and three "Krone der Volksmusik" awards.

Her popularity has seen great success; she has won three prestigious “Echo” (German Grammy) awards, the coveted “Goldene Henne” twice, and the “Krone der Volksmusik” prize three times.

Share:

10 comments

red.girll said...

never heard of her before...

Rrona said...

I never heard of her before neither.. :|

ILovePurple said...

never heard of her lol

Invalid said...

Never heard of her either

Mary271 said...

I've heard of her because I'm german but I don't like her music at all :D

RobynisDreaming said...

It is a really good graphic to me. She is so cute and smiley and happy looking.

amy235 said...

I haven't heard of her before

niki-chick said...

never heard of her :P

red.girll said...

soo many ppl never heard of dolls that appear on sd...i dont know why they dont make dolls for real celebs!?!?

poschialex said...

WTF, Helene Fischer. o.o I'm from germany, so I know her, but I think she sucks. xD Only old people (like my dad :P) listen to her kind of music. To win a 'Krone der Volksmusik' prize isn't really something good, for us young people it's more embarassing. xD

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig