Pages

▼

Monday, February 22, 2010

THIS MONTH'S SALE


There are designer items in this month's sale. Here are some. Catch the ones you like while you can at the reduced price. :D

Credit: Seen on Stardoll for RL pics

32 comments:

  1. Wow, Alot of designer outfits are on sale! I can't get any either but I love most of the items.
    xoxo
    Lissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay ! i love sales and there some awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. love alot of them! i just went on a spending spree! the list of the designer inspired items really helps when picking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all this items.
    To bad that sales are only for ss's.
    Anyway, i love'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much they have for sale is how much used to be for sale in 2 shops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!
    I lovelovelove them!
    I'm heading to starplaza right now (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like some of the clothes, and they're also cheap.and thnak you for the pictures :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a lot of the items on sale already :O :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought most of the stuff you have listed. I think that the sale in the starplaza is very good this time, and I didn't spend that much money (which is surprising, since I bought a bunch of clothes)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are some beautiful pieces. My favourites are more to the lower part of the images. I'm not a big fan of the first ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This time the sale have good items.. but i can't get any anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool =]
    but i dont like moste of the clothes, so i think i wont buy anything (again) :[

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, finnalllyyy !!!
    But yet again it's for superstars D:

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so many cool things !! :):)
    again too bad, I have most of the things I would have wanted :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovin many of them , i should ofcourse buy...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow,
    Some good clothes are on sale for once ^^
    But I'm saving my sd's so not buying ;D

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too bad I have almost all pretty ones already :D
    Oh well..

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always used to that in sales find appalling things, but they are amazing!
    Although almost all of them I :D

    Super---Girls

    ReplyDelete
  19. heh..cool sale
    i think its the greatest sale since like 2008 ;d

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I hate that sale! I don't like anything... lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. i wont be buting anything beacuse i dont like them

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow!!!
    does stardoll even make any of their own designs or anything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. =] thanks jenna i hate trailing through all the shops trying to find something worth buyin lol xXxXx

    ReplyDelete
  24. There's some good stuff, and i'll definitely be buying a few things :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ AliceCullen - These were just some. I got tired.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I Would Love To Have Bought The Blazer... But I Guess It`ll Be To Late Lol

    Rab92.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i bought a lot! for my friend titalau and my main account zaixhi :) i love sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. So many great items on sale! I'll probably spend all my money in it! I LOVE SALES! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have bought some when they weren't in the sale, but some that are currently on sale are a bit atrocious.

    ReplyDelete