Sunday, April 21, 2019

"STYLE IT" SECTION #4


Welcome to this 4th part of our newest section "Style It" dollies, Happy Easter for those who are celebrating today, and a beautiful Sunday for you all.

LE!

For a long time we didn't have LE in the game, if I'm not wrong this is the first collection we have this year, the truth is quite beautiful, there are very varied pieces and fundamentally the most varied in it's the mixture of styles. The chosen designers here were: Alessandra Rich, Balenciaga, Philipp Plein, Jacquemus, Brandon Maxwell, Versace and JPG. And something to emphasize: the beautiful intrerior was inspirated in the last catwalk of Chanel, with quite real appearance btw.

Well to design my oufits the first 3 I took them and joined them creating something that I would call a "Paris night" where of course the black with bright details is what stands out the most, each outfit is of a different style but they can all be used for the same situation. The first one is more like a "princess of the night",  the second one has a more dramatic touch for the JPG headdress on the top part fundamentally and the shiny skirt and the third one is a more like "hotie" provocative style at night.
I hope you like them.


These next 4 designed outfits are following what the designers' own collections propose: the first and the last in Alessandra Rich style where the brightness plays a fundamental role and I personally love the mix between lilac and denim, the second one is well Balenciaga combining orange, pink and green into a very very summery way and the third one is well styled in Versace, giving that luxurious appearance with the excess of accessories.



And here I enclose some of what you were doing also, the truth is that I saw many creations with this new LE collection, especially in the chat and I must say that all were very inspiring dollies, well done. Giannoula5, Jiiobie, Nina and Sweety_1314:



IT GIRLS!

I easily believe that both IG and BB are the collections that in general the great majority of us here prefers, in my case this new one in particular I like because it has that appearance rather summery, fresh, citric and the truth that type of style for a warm climate and a nice temp it's super welcomed.


That's why what I did here was to use as a fundamental reference my background (interior) full of plants well in a sunny patio and design the outfits from there trying to make everything combine as best as possible. In this first case, the truth is that I find the collection very well represented by the use of white fundamentally with some details in citrus colors for example oranges or yellows but some from blue too which I find very catchy.



In this second what I did besides all was to style my favorite pieces from the collection and they're the tops and the coats fundamentally , I know it's basically the same item in two different colors but for me they're very versatile and you can make many creasions with them. These outfits can be perfect for a walk on a sunny day with both, a pleasant temperature and a bit of cool.
I hope you like both proposals here.



And now as a closing way I wanted to leave here something that I also did with the new Mr. collection last Friday, it's quite simple because I only take 1 item as my reference and design the outfit following it... I used the jacket on the shoulder to create something into a "male" style maybe, funnypack and the plastic waterproof to make my typical urban/sporty style:


And as an Easter plus xd xd I leave here two very old collections already but maybe it worths because they were very good ones and btw both with some great pieces too: Vinyl and Fallen Angel.

I hope you have enjoyed sharing this little space reading and watching Stardoll's designs with me and I wish you a very nice Sunday for all but a beautiful start to your coming week too. See you next chapter dollies!




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig