Thursday, April 4, 2019

"Style It" Section #2


I'm back again dollies with another part of "Style It" sections, I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome and for your nice comments in my debut post.

Well now, first of all I want to tell you that this post is going to be a bit more comprehensive than the previous one since I have some previous pending collections that I wanted to share with you so let's start with the work...

1. ROYALTY!
Chrissie asked me and it seemed a good option as well as it was in all a nice collection about all the pieces of Mugler and Elie Saab that is one of my really favorites, but it's meh that Royalty is not for everyone in the game...
As you can see what I did here was to follow a little the line of striking style of the collection using pieces of colors either bright or dark but always looking for the "how to get attention" and these are 4 outfits that could be perfect for a thematic gala night, why not.
I was delighted with the Y/Project earrings, they were such an amazing addition and lots of dolls were waiting for them for so long so I'm glad.



And I also attached some outfits that some of you did here before: Chrissie,AURA, sweety_1314 and Ginia, most opted to stylize this beautiful dress inspired in Vaultier that I also LOVED basically because Rihanna weared it for Oscars 2019 After-party, is super stylish.Chrissie on the other hand choose to do something more for a dramatic night in black sytyling this amazing top, all excellent designs dollies.



2. Evil Panda/Sunny Bunny!

I know that now we move 100% of what was seen in the previous designs like we went to Asia maybe xd xd but I didn't want to overlook that these are two stores that don't usually catch me since it's a very unusual style in my doll but the truth I must say that both collections were very good and that it's also good from time to time to give an opportunity to all styles, there is always some ways in which things go well for us. "In the variety is the spice".
For Evil Panda, the style that I use follows a lot what the 2019 spring/summer collection of NicoPanda shows, a brand that 'till last year I didn't knew, using many bibrant colors especially yellow and pink (very similar to what you saw in my other post for OF) and in the case of Sunny Bunny I chose to stylize the handbags that all seemed really good to me, especially those that are inspired by Moschino that are very fashionable and trendy right now.
I simply took as the axis of the outfit the main bag and designed al from it, for example in the case of the Little Pony bag my outfit is too Little Pony maybe hahahaha but I had a lot of fun making themand that's the idea sometimes too.







And as an extra to finish here my friends I leave a typical summary that I made for March Hot Buys in 4 outfits, 2 of them following the catwalks of Louis Vuitton and the other 2 in Balenciaga 2019 so I hope you like/enjoy them lots. Have a beautiful day/weekend and see you next chapter, kisses.



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig