Friday, April 12, 2019

MR. RELEASE + COMP (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

 Happy Friday everyone! There is a new floor of Mr. out for your weekend enjoyment.
Prices range from 9sd - 22sd before any discounts.

There is 1 starcoin item the necklace for 239sc. 

I think most of us have female dolls, but it is always great to steal a few items from  the male releases. I always love the creative ways you guys use them!

I think I will be getting the clear rain jacket and belt bag for sure, but a couple of the shirts look interesting as well.

Which items will you be grabbing this time and what do you think of their selection?



As I have mentioned, I love the way you guys style the male items. 
Choose an item from this release and add your feminine touch to it/make it work!

WIN 50 SD

~Ends Monday April 15, 2019
~Can be created in Starplaza
~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~No "photo shopping" images


REAL VERSIONS:
Thanks Giannoula5

Zara outfits and accessories
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
ThumbnailThumbnail
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig