Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Interview with WildChrissie (Chrissie)

This week's interview is a very active member of our blog family, Chrissie! I'm sure everyone already knows our resident k-pop idol. 😂😂Chrissie is always active in chat, encouraging and spreading joy, even though she is in a far away time zone. Lately, she has blossomed into a true fashionista, turning out spectacular outfits every week. She has a unique style that incorporates cuteness, sophistication and edge. 

Q: Where are you from?
A: I am from Australia.

Q: What is your profession/what are you studying?
A: I would like to study psychological science and criminology in the future.

Q: What is your eye and hair color?
A: I have dark brown eyes and black hair.

Q: What are your favorite movies/tv/music?
A: My favourite movies are Studio Ghibli's: Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle-I have watched them both so many times and never get tired of it. My favourite TV show at the moment is 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.' My favourite music is K-Pop.


Q: What are you interested in that most people haven't heard of?
A: Honestly, I'm not sure, haha. I feel like in this day and age people know about most things thanks to the internet.

Q: Favorite fashion designer?
A: Australian fashion designer Alice McCall. Her brand is know for chic, bohemian and feminine designs. I find all of the clothes to be so dreamy and romantic!





Q: Favorite recent collection?
A: Karl Lagerfeld's final collection for Chanel. It was so magical and elegant!








Q:Where do you get your inspiration for your looks?
A: I get inspiration from many different films, music, social media and even here on the SMW blog! Everything can be taken as inspiration and I like to express it with each outfit I create.

Q: Are you artistic in other aspects of your life?
A: I don't consider myself an artistic person now, but I used to be very crafty as a child and would draw a lot when I was younger. I used to do creative writing and even entered writing competitions in school, but not anymore.

Q: What is your favorite piece of clothing/accessory that you own?
A: On Stardoll, it's my berets and in real life, a pair of pale pink shoes I bought recently.

Q: Do you collect a lot of clothes/accessories or any other collection?
A: No, not particularly, I just buy a lot of clothes in general on Stardoll, lol.

Q: How would people in real life describe your personality?
A: I've been told that I'm quite shy and reserved in real life. I'd like to think I'm pretty friendly to everyone, but it takes a while to open up and once I do, I'm known as being hyper all the time, haha. I get hyped and excited for anything when I'm around people I'm comfortable with!

Q: Which SD activity do you do the most?
A: I mostly make outfits and chat/message with friends!

Q: Fun fact we don't know about you?
A: I have a certificated in Special Effects Makeup! I've created everything from avant-garde looks to gory and scary monsters.

Q: What's your favorite way to spend a weekend?
A: My favorite way would be to spend time with my family, go shopping and have a pamper day!

Q: What are your hobbies and how did you get into them?
A: I consider SD as my hobby and I first got into it in 2011, because of all the dress up dolls.

Q: Where is the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
A: Disney World and all the Disney related theme parks! I went to Disneyland in Hong Kong with my parents as a child, but I was very young and don't remember much of it so, I would like to experience it again.

Q: What are your favorite foods?
A: There's too many to choose! I like Italian, Japanese, my mum's home cooking, EVERYTHING.




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig