Saturday, March 23, 2019

Cycle Sign-Ups!

Hi y'all!

Hope you all are having a great start to your weekends!

As I teased a few day's ago in the Chat, there was going to be an announcement this weekend. Well as the title shows, we are going to start another Cycle up on here! This cycle will be joint with club, .boookay. so you regulars on here may be seeing some new faces!

I've hosted, judged, and participated in various cycles on Stardoll itself so I have a good idea of how things work on multiple sides. With that said, I do want to try some new ideas out with this cycle so I can't promise things will go smoothly the first go around. 

There will be a judges panel, that is already predetermined. Similar to in the last cycle, there will be an option for people outside of participants and judges to choose their favorites. One last thing I will tell you all is the prizes! As of right now, there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. 

  1. 1st place will win 500SD
  2. 2nd place will win 300SD  
  3. 3rd place will win 200SD

Similar to what I do in my club, there is an opportunity for participants who make it to the end to still receive prizes!

On that note, to sign-up all you have to do is answer the following questions:


  1. Name/What you would like to be called
  2. Stardoll Username
  3. Favorite Collection this Season
  4. Favorite Season
  5. Why would you want to participate in this cycle and what is one thing you'd like to see?

Sign-ups will be open for week and will close next Saturday, March 30th at 11:59pm EST!

Let me know if you have any questions and sorry for the lengthy post!

-Alex


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig