Friday, December 7, 2018

LIMITED EDITION RELEASE


How did everyone like the new LE collection? For some reason I always buy way too much if I'm online and then have buyers remorse. I get things that I'm not even sure if I like because I think I'll regret not getting them later. Whereas if I am not online it doesn't even bother me. I don't know why!

Prices range from 51sd to 158sd so quite expensive as usual, but you do get the 

Fendi headband for free!

Here is Lolitka1444 wearing it!

Anyway, what did you buy? What was your favorite or least favorite item?
Tell us in comments!


PLUS!!!

Head over to the club (HOTBUYS_BAZAAR) to get in on our 12 Days of Giveaways starting today with LE!


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig