Saturday, December 15, 2018

Holiday Wishes

Image result for holiday wishes
We’re in the holiday season of giving.
I listen to the radio and they have a segment called Christmas Wishes.
Someone writes a letter of someone in need of help. It’s so wonderful to see people acknowledging others needs.

I want you to look at the community here and tell me about who you think deserves a SS package. I need your name and theirs. An explanation of why you think they deserve this.

Example: I think Siri deserves this opportunity. She is someone I can always count on and is there to give me guidance. Despite her not understanding me sometimes I couldn’t ask for a better friend.

The best nomination wins a month of SS.

Also I included a third question and that’s where you put in your Christmas wishlist. Maximum of 5 items please on the list. Your must haves wether they are in plaza or bazaar. I’ll see how many Wishes can be granted within reason. Don’t ask for DKNY scuba, first season LE, etc. Ask for items that are reasonable to find without paying and arm and a leg.

Link to the survey below.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2LTRTQB

Happy Holidays Dolls! looking forward to your nominations and making someone’s Christmas a little brighter.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig