Friday, October 19, 2018

Fashion Week Challenge Winners

Hello fashionistas, I'm here with the Fashion Week Challenge winners.

I'm glad I've got mostly positive feedbacks about this comp. (:

New York Fashion Week winner is...
Vogue_veronika

London Fashion Week winner is...
giannoula

Milan Fashion Week winner is...
SoMillie

Paris Fashion Week winner is...

TasminS

Each one of them wins a wishlist item worth of 30 sd or less. Please claim your prize in my GB within a week.


Fashion Week Queen is... 
Marta43


She wins 100 sd and a featured interview here on SMW!

Please contact me about how you would like to receive your prize. 


Congrats for all the winners and thank you for everyone who entered!

*special thanks for Exabella as judge*





Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig